Our core area of practice is providing advisory services relating to Taxation - International and Domestic; Foreign Exchange Regulations and Estate planning.
Service Areas :
Our advisory services cover the following legal areas :
1. Indian Income-tax and Double Tax Avoidance Agreements analysis;
2. Foreign Exchange regulation advisory, planning & compliance (including obtaining approvals from RBI & FIPB);
3. Tax planning & Tax risk mitigation avenues;
4. Offshore jurisdiction analysis;
5. Transfer Pricing advisory;
6. Review of Shareholders’ Agreements, Collaboration & Merger Agreements, etc.;
7. Review of Wills and trust documents for family succession planning;
8. Representation before tax authorities; and
9. Compliance services under the Indian Income-tax Act and FEMA for Corporates & High Net-worth Individuals.
Our above advisory services would be directly applicable to transactions where the following matters are involved :
I. Investments & restructurings :
1. Inbound investment by Foreign entities and NRIs.
2. Outbound investment by Indian Entities and HNIs.
3. Corporate group structuring/re-structuring.
II. Mergers & Collaborations :
1. Mergers and Acquisitions; Collaborations & Joint ventures.
2. Private Equity & Venture Capital Investments.
III. Succession planning :
1. Estate planning for HNIs (including Wills and Family trusts).
2. Review of existing testamentary documents and succession plans.
IV. Compliance Services under FEMA and Income-tax :
In all the above matters, there are several laws in play and multiple factors to be considered. We specialise in pointing out various possible legal ramifications and practical risks. We help the client in taking final decisions based on our holistic opinions.
Because of our experience in the international field, we understand the expectations of foreigners & the ground realities in India. We have successfully guided our foreign clients through the Indian legal system and its practical ramifications.
We provide tax and regulatory compliance services as also supervise the taxation and regulatory matters for our clients. For clients setting up business in India, we also provide support services in the initial setup period.
For more specific enquiries, please contact us at [email protected]